Submitting Content to CHMPulse.com
Thank you for your interest in sending us your article. We are always looking for quality content from our readers. Before sending us your submission, take a moment to read over the information below.
Looking to add an event to the calendar?
We have a page just for you. Get all the details by going to the Event Submissions page.
The types of content we would like to see:
~ Parenting articles
~ Mommy blog-type articles
~ From business men and pastors: we’re interested in your articles on leadership
~ From seasoned pastors: we’re interested in hearing your advice for the new pastor
~ From musicians: we’re interested in seeing devotional-type articles about the story behind a song (either one you’ve written and recorded or one that means something to you). And if you have an appropriate, good quality music video you’ve recorded and would like to share, we’d love to take a look at that, too.
We like to keep the length of our articles in the 1000 word range, although that’s somewhat flexible. Please keep the tone uplifting and encouraging. We’re also open to submissions in video format.
We plan to grow and have something for everyone—from the busy mom to the new pastor, from the prospective Bible college student to the retired businessman. So if you have an idea for an article or something you’d like to see, please contact us!
Important details about your submission (e.g. the fine print).
- You are submitting content to Website Ministries LLC.
- The content must be original. If you did not create it, please do not submit it.
- Any content you submit to us may be edited, published, or otherwise be re-used in any medium. By submitting content to us, you are granting us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, transferable right to use your work as we see fit (in part, or whole and in any manner, method, style or means we choose).
- You are not being paid for your submission. As much as we would love to pay you for great content, we currently do not offer any payment nor will you receive any future royalty or payment from our use of your content. You are donating the content to us without any repayment of any kind.
- While we try to catch typos and other grammatical errors, please know that we do not guarantee any editing of your content. Submit it only when it is “ready to go.”
- Please include a short bio about yourself and a recent picture. If we choose to utilize your content, we will often include the author’s image and biographical information. We do allow anonymous articles, so make sure to notate that in your submission if you would like to remain anonymous.
- Please give us two weeks to make a decision about utilizing your content. We will try to give you a yes or no answer as well as a tentative publication date if we decide to use your content. (Please note that even if we decline to use your content, we still reserve the right to use it at a later date in a manner we choose – see item #3 above.)
- You agree to the provisions listed above.
- Your content is ready to be go.
- You have all images and graphics ready to send.
- You have included your bio.
Great! Looks like you are ready to submit your content below.